PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OAA's 10FP personality test
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2008, 23:26
tom775257

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone once told me to go into the test as a positive person with a positive state of mind, and answer as per that person. Obviously as already stated consistency is important too. I did that, worked for me. The whole personality multi choice test thing seems like a load of crap to me, I think you could learn more by getting them down the pub for a few cheeky pints and a chat, but hey, I don't work in HR.

One thing I will say, certainly the expat pilots at the company from which I just resigned, have the same overall personality in my opinion. Generally they seem quite two sided, a very professional side at work, but almost immature when it comes to life outside of work. Everyone seems to enjoy partying, drinking, shallow relationships with women (don't ask!), good sense of humor etc. but a geek at heart. Most of the guys seem to have scuba dived, had some link with computers and play a musical instrument. My friends say they are shocked when they met all the pilots in my group and went out for a night on the town. They said we were all so similar. Hey ho, thats my experience anyway.

Good luck.