PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Turks and Caicos
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2008, 16:46
PiratePilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TCI

Well only been here a few months,,,,love this island,,,,great roads,,,good electricity,,,,

Working for the local airlines, I am having a ball! No, I am not a time builder, those guys are lucky to get a break at 1000hrs to do this,,,,granted they won't build a lot of time fast. But twin turbine multi,,,gees,,,,lucky,,,

Go down the chain and fly,,,like St.Croix, you fly ur butt off for less pay! (80-90hrs) and the ratio of women on that island is 7 to 1 in favor of the women. Now that sucks. The roads suck, electricity barely works, major crime, a shooting a night,,that is on both major islands. I was mugged twice and vehicle stolen once.

I am always amazed at the mainlanders that come and whine. So typical, go overseas as I did in the Balkans. Then you will have a real appreciation. 70% unemployment rate over there where I was; mainlanders are spoiled and materialistic and have lost site of what is real. Just look at the obesity gees,,,,

True, Island life is not for everyone, guess being an Military Brat and moving all my life every 1 to 3 years made me more adaptable.

Island life is what you make of it. If your young, going to be tough, but gees come on,,,,,clean air, no traffic and a medicinal ocean to soak in and the heating bills ha ha ha ha ha

Mainlanders have and don't do the KISS system.

You guys,,,build ur time get with the majors,,,,have three wives and then look back. Oh you say ya right,,,,Pilots have AIDS or didn't you know?!!!

If ur a pilot an reading this and don't know what AIDS relative to our career. Oh well,,,,

Enough said.