PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2008, 16:05
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is what it's all about, building a customer base if you are happy with that Eastern Airways offer then stick with it, i forgot the extra in flight services by Eastern Airways.

I don't believe that Flybe have a good enough frequency to become a threat on the NCL route at the moment, if they had an extra rotation along with the flights on weekends i think there maybe a cause of concern for Eastern Airways.

Verry odd seeing 3 Flybe's today with identical departure times 2x DH8 and 1 x EM4.

The traffic at CWL is increasing and this is mainly helped by the expansion of Flybe at CWL. I'm guessing if Crawford Rix brings in the 4th Baby a/c, Flybe opens a base and the other airline commencing operations then things will look much rosier on the departure screen.

One downside to all of this is that In my opinion i don't think the infastructure of CWL can cope with it. We only have 2 x sortation belts, reclaim belts c and d are rubbish, running low on available check-in facility's, limited area for equipment parking, extra security cones would be required, lack of long stay parking facility's and required better public transport access.