PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pardon the Loud Noise, Captain...
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2008, 06:44
PBL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Melax
I just couldn't help it I had to post (Specialy when people with no knowledge or intelligence at all go on an US bashing spree..). How about this
How about this. I am said to have some intelligence (my day job is, after all, as university professor) and I did live in California for 18 years, so maybe I am qualified to answer?

Originally Posted by Melax
for all the fools out there, maybe you should go and live in some hippie community with peace forever.... this is a very real and dangerous world.
The particular hippy community I live in is called Western Europe, way away from the "very real and dangerous world" that Philadelphia may be. Indeed, I am citizen of a country in which all forms of private ownership of firearms, except for shotguns, is illegal. And nobody here in Western Europe has felt the need to arm pilots. That seems to be a situation which you are far away from being able to comprehend. So be it.

Let me suggest that, when entering an international discussion, one try to comprehend and engage the arguments, rather than spit on them. It leaves a much better impression.

PBL