PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 10:53
BAengineering

Following the FTSE?

Luoto - nice post but think your wrong about longterm trend, your own posts shows a 10% decline in the FTSE over the 1yr period, whereas BA has taken a 40% decline. That my dear Finnish, vodka swilling colleague, is not following, it is divergence!

It look like BA and the FTSE parted company in about OCT last year, by the graphs you kindly provided.

Oh the vodka drinking thing, is an affable comment, as I just love Finlandia, beautiful smooth crisp spirit. Great for drowning your sorrows at times like this.

As for the bloke who has BAEng on 'ignore' whats the point, he'll never be able to follow the thread without viewing my comments. Anyway one less BA Manager to 'manage' with.

Has anyone noticed how the desenters refuse to answer our very relevant questions? Me is starting to think the answer contains rather uncomfortable truths. Or the managers are off researching a suitable response. If judging by their efficiency relocating the bags for BA customers, I guess we will be sometime waiting......and waiting.....and waiting.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz