PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 09:44
flygirl330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear lavelaso, I had my interview in October

The interview was very easy, I made many interviews and this one was fine, the 2 girls there were very nice to us.
It was an assessment day with 30-35 people. Many were sent home just because of their English. The English test was really easy, really basic English believe me.

Final interview: as I saw...they want you to be ready to leave your life in your home country for them. They want to see you open minded towards new cultures. They ask you about your cusotmer services experince (I am already a CC so it was not difficult for me), they ask examples, like the British airlines...but they also are interested in your own life experiences with other cultures. They want to see you accepting other cultures, remember it!! Just talk,smile,speak, let them see you love diferent culktures, that you are able to respect them.
They also asked me what should I do and think if I find myself sharing my room with a Chinese or east girls cooking strange food in out kitchen.....you must answer that you wouldn't complain and you would happily accept their food and way of living.
About passengers and flying: you are onboard for their safety FIRST! Then you must be tactful, help them....you don't go there only to fly the world but beacuse you love attending passengers and you love meeting people and respond for their needs anytime. Be confident but not too much and smile always.

I answer you here as maybe other people need what I wrote