PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 09:41
BAengineering

Contraversial?

M.Mouse- no your not contraversial, rude yes, contraversial no.

I will set the same question for you that I asked of L337, which has not recieved a reply. As you seem to wish to castigate me for being the one that speaks out, when the truth is many others feel exactly the same.

The answer is not to ignore the issues, as BA PR dept would wish to happen, just brush it all under the carpet, typical arrogant attitude. No the way forward is for 'open' and if that means under the gaze of the world so be it. (BA have removed the ability for employees to discuss these issues internally by making you have to 'logon' before you post!) There is no facility within BA for anonymity to forward such views.

I do not see the postings made on here as regressive, they are indeed progressive and have recieved support from other readers.

The question for you M.Mouse is that in the internal staff survey the VAST MAJORITY, if asked stated they would speak badly of BA. That is demonstration of the strength of feeling within BA.

Please feel free to respond to the question, I would very much appreciate your contribution.

(p.s - has anyone on here ever admitted to being a BA manager? If any of you are on, maybe you'd like to COME OUT?)

(in response to your question - much like you the longer one has spent in an organisation the more difficult it is to find the same conditions elsewhere. Much like you I have committed much time and effort. Of course BA can be good again, the need for dramatic change is necessary)