PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 08:36
BAengineering

Staff comming together

Right Engine -

Apart from that important fact, I hope you realise that I am in agreement with most of your postings whoever happened to be sat at the computer......
I think that these threads demonstrates a very important point, this thread has wavered and degenerated into a school playground slanging match. At times of sheer frustration this is inevitable, the important point is that we keep talking, a slowly, slowly we start to see a converrgence of reasonable moderate opinion.

The importance of talking and maintaining REAL negotiations should not be overlooked in the way BA management have sought to deal with our pilots. They have tried to maintain REAL engagement, the company refuses and spins. That is the true face of BA management, that i why we as staff are so frustrated, of course we want this company to be successful, it holds our future.

THough with the current 'shower' in power we are in a Terminal decline. I personally very much applaud the BALPA leadership for their responsible and professional aproach to the current dispute. I think the corporation has reached the TIPPING point, it will get better, but once we've shed the current unwanted balast holding us down.

BAEng