PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 01:22
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I originally thought I'd stay out of this but BAeng has brought me into it. On another thread I seem to remember his bona fides being challenged and response being lacking, could be wrong, in which case apologies.
Seems to me this has turned into a "Isn't WW a ****?" thread. Fair enough.
If you guys want to carve each other up, up to you but I think you are losing sight of the fact that all the time you are having a go at each other the true culprits are running away with performance bonuses. Keep it on track, I am only an aspiring PPL and frequent flyer but it is OUR money that keeps you flying, OUR perception of relative merits of airlines and OUR willingness to part with aforesaid cash to who we perceive to be the best deal. If you want to have foghts amongst yourselves I would suggest that it is best carried out in your own airline's forum out of the glare of public or press, if you do not do so I would be minded to think you hold no position in that company or may be a management stooge.
Those of us lurking outside of the PP community, there are more than a few, try to keep as quite as poss, we see some things of which we have little understanding but gives us food for thought, highly value the skills and professionalism of you guys but then read some of this crap and realise that you are no longer demi-gods but the same as the drunken bozo in the boozer we have spent half the night trying to avoid.
Now, can we get back on topic and discuss the problems of T5?