PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2008, 20:54
Yellow Shark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few comments about this thread: where it started, where it has been and where it seems to be going.

Firstly, the unfortunate situation that has arisen at Heathrow, be it the fault of the BAA, BA or their sub-contractors, is certainly “thread worthy”. Many of the comments that have been provided are interesting; as ever much of the conjecture is far more interesting.

However, the thread has now seemingly disintegrated in to a playground spat with abuse and accusations being thrown around like confetti. Certain members seem to be either on a crusade to either attack the companies they purportedly work for or individuals within those companies. It has degraded far enough for qualifications of others to be denigrated and mocked, the spelling of individuals to be ridiculed and abuse seems to have become very much the order of today.

I really don’t see PPRUNE, or indeed this thread, as an appropriate forum for such maltreatment of individuals. Nor do I see such repartee as anyway constructive.

My recommendation, made somewhat sadly, would be to close this thread as it has, at the very least, drifted way off the original intent of the thread, and more probably is doing more harm than good. Little, if anything, will be learned from its continuation.

The Yellow Shark