PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Management (Split From T5 Thread)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2008, 20:42
BAengineering

High opinion

L337 - there is nothing in that post with any hint of high opinion. All I was stating in response to your statement that you can never find 'proof' was that of course you can, that I'd go have a look myself. How you percieved this to be a reflection on my own self opinion speaks volumes about your own intent and purpose of your posts.

You then go on to suggest that BA is full of moaners and good people like yourself just struggle on with your cando attitude. That BAEng is one of the moaners and idlers. THis despite the fact that I said i would do something positive about the allegations of what is going on at BA.

I personally find the allegations to be divisive and dangerous, they could blow into a full scale industrial issue, especially if it is BA managers spreading the rumours for their own end. Saving bacon springs to mind.

L337 - please contibute something positive instead of becomming fixated with my own postings. If you don;t like what I'm saying then please by all means, hit ignore.