PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2008, 07:01
Ariel685

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone... I'm writing in here as I'm so tired of rushing home from work to check my email everyday. I went to the Assessement Centre in Sydney on Jan 31 was successful then and too the Afternoon Tea on Feb 18. Got the email a couple of days later to do Meds and Security Check. Did them all and sent in... and I'm still waiting!! I was told at the afternoon tea if we were away overseas within the last 12 months that it might take a little bit longer for our security clearance. So I asked one of the assessors if that would be the case with me as I was working onboard a cruise ship out of NYC for 8 months. She said no as I didn't have a permanent address. Now I gather a few people who have written in here were at the same assessment days as I was and have recevied the phone call to start GS, yet I still have not received any word whatsoever?? Can anyone tell me roughly how long these overseas checks may take, possibly being the reason? I'm trying to stay positive as I haven't received an email saying I'm 'unsuccessful' but now I'm just really starting to get anxious...