PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can you assist please..?
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2008, 17:27
Rugbyears

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Can you assist please..?

Good afternoon,

This is my first post on this forum, although I have been an active observer since May 2004. Despite this, I reluctantly pursue guidance regarding somewhat of a tiered topic one would assume, for this reason I apologies in advance.

I am expecting to temporally relocate to Florida this summer with the sole intention of completing the CPL route, at present I am four hours short of completing my PPL. I acknowledge the age scope of individuals is a significant factor to perspective employers when recruiting. I am 32 years of age, for this reason, I am somewhat conscious of future employment prospects, certainly when comparing necessary expenditure required to obtain appropriate standard. Although I posses a good academic background, I am currently a qualified teacher and psychologist here in the UK, nevertheless, I have been informed that I would have very limited opportunities to acquire full-time employment as a result of age. I hope there are individuals out there who would kindly share their thoughts and provide assistance where appropriate.

Thank you all a great deal..!
Charles