PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI captain has passenger arrested for peeing
Old 1st Apr 2008, 01:15
iain8867

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6chimes

I'm crew and I agree that common sense should prevail whenever possible, but, and I've had this happen, you allow one person to go to the toilet while taxying and before you know it you have 10-15 people wanting to go, you then try to tell them no as you are close to take off! Near impossible and then the passengers become hostile 'cause you are playing favouritism!!!

Better to keep them in their seats till you are in the air and then let them all queue if they want to. I know it smacks of nannying, but if you ask the general public the one thing that is nearly always at the the top, or very close to of their list for an airline is being on time. If that is what they want then when the A/C is taxying or the seat belts sign is on then they need to play their part to and be in those seats with their seat belt fastened read to go.

Who know the other 15 A/C in front may end up letting passengers go to the toilet and then not being secure you get to jump the queue?