PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2008, 22:53
BAengineering

Gobonastick

GOBONASTICK QUOTE - Just what we need. Wasters with no prospects (and their thick bimbos) breeding to create half a dozen more wasters with no prospects.

Nature has a simple rule: those unable to fend for themselves, and who can't provide a meaningful contribution, die.

Our society goes against this basic survive-and-develop pattern, by pandering to these drains on society, mistakenly labelling it 'compassion'. Bollocks.

I was particularily offended by your comment regarding 'customer satisfaction' and the possible BA pilot strike. You are a tosser, neither of these issues have anything to do with customer satisfaction. T5 is a simple matter of piss poor planning and management lack of competence. (bolstered by a demoralised workforce)

The pilot issue is related to ongoing attempts by Willie et al to screw the last remaining section of BA that had managed to maintain its dignity. All other sections have rolled over or bent over for management.

Our customers, the ones that pay our wages are generally doing so because they elect to choose a quality product. The product does not arrive to the market in its quality condition through chance or management aggression. No, it arrives there throught the input of professional input. Those qualified and knowledgable Engineers that keep the 'product' fit for purpose and the pilots that utilise the 'product' to the best effect, for the benefit of our paying customers.

Customer satisfaction is not in question, BA pilots are reknowned for going the extra mile for our customers, so GOBONASTICK another waterwarbler troll, go play with the intranet!

Your earlier posting which I harvested from this site demonstrates your superior hubristic attitude. (very aligned with willie) Your facist attitude will be very welcome within the BA press department, with their censorship and obvious influence within the BBC, if your not already working there I'm sure they would let you in.