PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All not well at Brookfield!
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2008, 08:29
nickyjsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not a comercial pilot but i am a fair paying passenger. MOL treats his passengers (me included in the distant past) badly, the attitude has and always will be if you pay £10 for a ticket what do you expect?
I decided i would not fly with him 10 years ago and never have, you have a choice.
The crew that fly for him,staff or contract, had a choice and they made it.Contractor or not, the only way to change the way you are treated is to stick together and say no. He can't make money if you don't fly. If he sacks one of you then you all stop flying, he can't replace you all at once.
MOL has been very good building on Tony Ryan's airline, keeping down wages using fear and intimidation and as long as he makes money the share holders wil leave him to it.
I had a choice as a passenger and so do you as a worker, together you can make a change, how many of you got the month of you asked for? was it 46% or is that spin? Start a thread and find out.
Its over to you, i made my choice about i am treated and by the way i respect MOL but would not work for him either.