PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2008, 20:10
BAengineering

Rubbish thread

Hand solo, Frangatang et al,

The new line is rubbish.... Lets get back on theme. It is not BAA's fault, the chaos rests most firmly with out own lot. We are the instigators of our own making.

This MBA line, those qualified sorts, not listening to direct staff. My opinion is that they actually, genuinely think they are above and better, rather than on the same team pulling the same way.

I have respect for a handful of managers in BA engineering, they are the ones I know best. The rest and their countless gaffes and ups are just brushed aside. They appear amazed that the direct staff are never enamoured when they arrive with a new plan, project, threat!

Disturbingly I don;t think there is an answer to the problem, you will find most staff have gone past carig, they just turn up and clock the 8hrs as easy as poss. Things used to be different, staff used to arrive and put in 120%, pull out the stops when need be. With your staff on board and contributing you can do anything, indeed whatever the issue was on thursday it could have been overcome if you had staff with a PMA.