PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France
Thread: Air France
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2008, 19:50
main_dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why should I relish the prospect of working with a bunch of clowns.
I just do not fancy or trust your ways.

How endearing, Me Myself: sorry but you are coming across a tad bigoted (an unfortunate combination of your two nations' worst characteristics?)

As you said yourself, you AF fellow-pilots were in the exact same boat not so long ago... you were fortunate enough to have a government/management smart enough to bail you out and set you on the straight and narrow; AZ on the other hand have had a succession of governments/CEOs who made monumentally disastrous decisions, piled damage upon damage and then waltzed all the way to the bank.

As a case in point compare Spinetta's retribution with that of AZ's last 3/4 CEOs. Yep, they were making well over TWICE AS MUCH as the CEO of your very profitable and much bigger airline... as a matter of fact they were pocketing almost as much as Willie Walsh, Wolfgang Mayrhuber and Jean-Cyril PUT TOGETHER ! Now the employees, as always, will pay the price.

By the way I worked for those "clowns" for a number of years, and the truth is that they are a very bizarre combination of an extremely professional airline from an operational point of view (up in the sharp end, in the training dept., and frankly most of the ground techs) and a stodgy bureaucratic nightmare of a 1960s ministry in all other aspects... you may recognize this from AF 15 years back, non?

Don't like pasta.
Believe me most AZ employees don't feel like eating baguettes either, it's just that the alternative is... going hungry.

Last edited by main_dog; 30th Mar 2008 at 20:01.