PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA Technician Requirements
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2008, 16:48
Plore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I know why air NZ didnt bother to do 'practical' tests at their interviews Cable tie. It comes down to the fact that they only took people from certain 'groups'. I rather call it that coz I dont know all the rules of this forum yet.

I think the tech's at SAA sitting around the whole day drinking coffee is also something of the past (mostly anyway). In CT for instance, due to manpower problems, 1 certified tech would release up to 30 aircraft per day from 4 diffirent operators. We all know how safe that could be.

Its true what Twotter said about the managers, only problem is they already received those bonusses, the ones in 'key positions' anyway. How they decided those key positions I dont know though coz theres a few useless buggers that got the bonus. Guys that couldnt cut it as techs so they were rather made managers before they cause havoc on the aircraft. Now they causing havoc with the company.

This all happened while we (the tech's) are still waiting to hear what increase we would get for 2007 not even mentioning 2008. Guess we will be getting that in 2010, probly after the world cup