PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2008, 12:09
Phone Wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carholme,

You're probably right, but CHC seem to understand it less than any company I've ever met here . It's the sheer arrogance of their 'we know it all, we know best' attitude despite talking about adopting best practices from the companies they take over. They were the same in Sudan, Cameroon and Chad and haven't they done well there .

NEO,

The only thing which isn't quiet is your lovely Bristow song - how does it go? 'The thing I like about the Bristow group, is they communicate, they keep you in the loop" Still, I'm sure the replacement for the Great Communicator, Mr Neddy Holdoff will let everyone know exactly what's happening as soon as he arrives (and I'm sure you know when that is too ). Never mind, as long as The Majah is there everything will somehow stay together (he is still there isn't he - I believe he starts drawing his old age pension shortly?).

Are your 92s still coming? CHC actually has people qualified on the EC225 now and that's been done in an entirely fair manner too, which has ensured even more staff loyalty. I'm sure the new French pilots who just left the military about 10 minutes ago will be made most welcome by those who, after 15 years on the Dauphin have no desire to move on to a modern helicopter which might mean moving from the freedom and great housing of Areta to Lagos