PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2008, 21:33
BAengineering

The real villains of the piece

Willie Walsh
Chief Executive
Willie Out as accepted blame and is sitting ontop of the piling steaming heap he calls his leadership team. Oh for those that think WW has turned things round finacially without hurting the airline. It doesn't take a genius or business guru to issue the following instruction, 'cut your management by 1/3'. What happens then is the best 1/3 leave with a nice handshake and find a better job leaving the hubris lot behind, all steam and no go.

Keith Williams
Chief Financial Officer
Penny pinching bean counter - Has got to go. Only took over after the last financial bod John Rishton had his coller felt by the US Feds...a little bit of price fixing. Well come on, you need somebody to do the adding up, I mean poor Martin George only has eight fingers and two of them were always up his ass.

Robert Boyle
Commercial Director
Recent BA commercials are ok, lets keep him. We like the cloudy dolphin thing

Paul Coby
Chief Information Officer
Chief no F'in Information officer, got to go!

Garry Copeland
Director of Engineering
Copeland, the engineering problems are still yet to surface, but they are there. See you Gary you gotta go. Cehck out www.airmech.co.uk for details

Gareth Kirkwood aka Gareth Berkwood the BA runner
Director of Operations
Keep him for novelty value, he is without doubt the funniest thing I have seen for sometime. A quick march that could come straight from Monty Python

David Noyes
Director of Customer Services
What customer service? irrespective of Bollock thursday he has to go. Ba customers are leaving in droves.

Tony McCarthy
Director People & Organisational Effectiveness
to$$er from RoyalMail, they didn;t want him, nor do we, letters! I mean laters Tony. Typical Union buster type, probably brought in specially to deal with our pilots. He hasn;t a hope in hell so may as well depart gracefully.
Roger Maynard
Director of Investments & Alliances
Keep him, he may be valuable in coming months
Robert Webb QC
General Counsel
Shrewd man, keep him onside. Very funny when drunk.......but I didn't say that, heard it 3rd hand or he may sue me!