PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2008, 20:41
vanHorck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Free Willy

So the best way to get Willy and team off the job and force the shareholders/board of supervision to attract real managers is through the pocket..... Stop flying BA whenever you can (there are multiple alternatives these days).

This means collectively starting such a drive here (!) as well as in everybody s circle of friends/business relations. Start sending mails around to all the secretaries you know not to book BA flights if things can be avoided...

Even a 10% drop i ticket sales from T5-Day0 sustained for 3 months would force BA on her knees.

I feel sorry for those at BA who did try to make it work. Those people deserve our respect!

I also hope the union rats who sabotaged will loose their job and rot away in the dole. About time those people too understood BA only exists by the grace of the customers. Bad service or dis-interest? You don't belong in an airline!

But I sure hope that management goes. Especially for the benefit of those who tried to make T5 work and must have had some of the worst working days of their lives...

Last edited by vanHorck; 29th Mar 2008 at 20:51.