PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2008, 18:01
Topslide6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hudson Bay, I cannot not comment on this...

Nigel Turner has stated that bmibaby have one year to turn the operation around.

The board has said and I quote "has lost patience" with bmibaby after many years of loses.

So Mr Rix, what are you doing about this?
Sorry, but that is just simply incorrect. Exactly who are you claiming to be 'quoting' there? You claim to be a pilot, and give the impression that you work for bmi in some capacity, but looking back through your posts with regard to them it is you that is consistently posting rubbish.

A couple of examples:

Yes I agree. Hats off to SMB for pulling this one off.
Why would NT be at a high level meeting? Facts are facts and the meeting is continuing at Donnington Hall this evening
Looks like some sort of deal has been done. Not sure if it's with GS. Announcement shortly
That last one was posted over a week ago. You also appear to enjoy posting bad news about other airlines:

Am I correct saying that Silverjet shares are down 75% (52 weeks)
One about BA,

Interesting for the spotters watching a Nigel fly a 5.5 degree approach! My bet is 3 tail strikes within the first month
and one with regards to Glopbespan, posted in March last year:

share your reservations and am not sure to book or not. I want too book, but my gut feeling is Globespan will go bust before the summer. I will not fly the puddle in a 737.
What game are you attempting to play, or more to the point, what is your agenda?

Last edited by Topslide6; 29th Mar 2008 at 20:05.