PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2008, 15:10
FAStoat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birdseed Airways

I have never liked BA Management,ever since I lost a confirmed course and job with Britannia,when BA closed Hamble,and was told that a 21 year old Hamster was a better bet than a low houred 16/38 cat entry!!!Later on I had the misfortune to fly Lord King up to his shooting estate in Scotland,as Speedbird 1000,from an AOC Charter Company,usually nothing to do with Birdseed.Not only was he exceedingly rude,arrogant,he seemed totally unaware of what it entailed to fly himself and his Shooting Party,up North,and stated very loudly that any problems that may arise would be because the crew were not wearing BA Uniforms!!!!!Suffice it to say,everything went well and at least some of the pax actually expressed their thanks.Not so,Lord King,who stormed off into the distance to his Limo.All their problems stem from an air of arrogance, that pervades the entire company.So called mates of mine,having obtained their shiny 4 silver bars,used to say that apart from the "Checks",they never had a conversation with their F/O,nor even could remember his name!!!!I believe this still exists.This time the 7 Ps spring to mind,and should be firmly embedded on the Wonka Factory Bosses Head-Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.It could'nt have happened to a nicer Airline!!!!