PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 29th Mar 2008, 14:21
bluepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Different points of view are on thing tandem, trying to bully others and discredit them is quite another:

to quote you quoting me :

""Quote:
It is also healthy that some pains from the past are discussed, people then hopefully learn from these mistakes and injustices to help to a better future

------------------------------------------------------------------------

From where I'm standing, there were few mistakes, just a load of folks, who were not prepared to stand up for themselves, and now bellyache about the fact that those nasty BA pilots wouldn't fight their battles for them!

Sooner or later people have to take responsibility for their own situations.

If you wanted to be mainline, what did you do about it?""

To me that looks by implication you considered me to be BACX!

You also state that "you know what you are talking about because you were there" regarding BACX, a quick look into your history as far back as 2004 i see that you were a member of the queens flying club, therefore you were not there for the full term at least!! but you do say you flew with them? have i really missed something here tandem? Dates dont seem to add up.

Finally we do agree on something, they were shafted!

I think this pointless bashing has gone quite far enough, lets get back to the subject.......BA pilots still do have my support.