PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 29th Mar 2008, 14:07
Tandemrotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluepilot

I don't believe I have ever said you were BACX. I have always known who you work for. I absolutely, and unreservedly congratulate you for 'battling' to join mainline:

WHICH I BATTLED AND WON MY RIGHT TO BE IN MAINLINE
I know you were balloted for strike action, and posted your reply 'by return'. Well done, that is precisely what I did! Sometimes you have to be prepared to down the tools to achieve what you want. In other words, and as I have previously stated, "take responsibility for your own situation."

In fairness to TLP, he wasn't given the opportunity to strike for what he wanted. I can see how he might criticise his own CC for that situation, but feel it is disingenuous in the extreme, to blame BA pilots, and their CC!

As for "bad people", I cannot claim to know who TLP is, though I believe we may have been at the same base. However, without fail every BACX pilot I flew with, and the overwhelming majority I met, were great people.

They WERE shafted. I WOULD have supported them given the opportunity! TLP and I just disagree about who was responsible.

I'm sure we would all agree over far more than we disagree. It's simply different points of view, that's all.

Perhaps TLP is too immature to handle a different point of view?

"Nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you!"
(I left the playground behind some considerable number of years ago!)