PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 29th Mar 2008, 13:26
bluepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
such a fool that i am i unblocked tandem....couldnt resist seeing what he / she / it had to say in response.

the previous poster is correct, you cannot address any questions directly put to you, you just resort to personal put downs and attacks. you are totally incapable of admitting you are wrong (not a good thing for a pilot)....you pointed the finger straight at me and demanded what I had done as regard to joining mainline..........you spoke before thinking again. I have not been any part of BACX, now knowing the T and C I have no desire to be part of BA, my background is another national flag carrier across the sea WHICH I BATTLED AND WON MY RIGHT TO BE IN MAINLINE. Unfortunately even that was not a satisfactory outcome due to KLM abusing the selection process and rejecting many good people. The terms and conditions there are far superior to BA (check out on PPJN) perhaps you at BA would like to use KLM / AirFrance terms and conditions as a benchmark? But then that's now making me look arrogant and superior which I am not. Tandem you really have to stop this self destruct phase you are going through and stop using PPRUNE to vent your venom. Please for your own sake and those of your colleagues think before you post and accept that others may have a different slant on things, it really doesn't make them bad people.

Edited to add; i have removed my post earlier where i used inappropriate language in anger towards you tandem, much as you frustrate me it was wrong.