PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 29th Mar 2008, 12:52
Tandemrotor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have two people on my 'Ignore List'. It's a useful tool. FWIW, they are Walter Kennedy, and 411A. The reason being that neither of them know what they are talking about!

The problem for you TLP, is that I DO know what I am talking about, because I was there!

You just can't admit that there could possibly be any view other than your own!

The reason you didn't get the mainline access that you clearly so desperately wanted, was because you, (or your CC) weren't prepared to stand on your own two feet, and demand it! You just wanted somebody else to fight the battle for you, because you didn't have any balls!

The one thing that I can't quite get my head round is this: If access to mainline for BACX, was entirely within the gift of the BACC.(They just maliciously denied it to you???) Why is it that even with overwhelming support, and the threat of a damaging strike, the SAME organisation, can't secure access for OS pilots???

Could it POSSIBLY be because access to the MSL is ENTIRELY under the control of British Airways Plc, and actually nothing to do with the BACC??

It's a thought!

Unfortunately you can't read my post (because you prefer not to listen to views which do not tally with your own) and therefore can't answer my question. However, everybody else can read it, and will no doubt draw there own conclusions.

Your loss I'm afraid.

(Sits back to a vision of TLP sticking his fingers firmly in both ears, and singing; "Nah, nah, nah, I can't hear you!")