PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 28th Mar 2008, 22:42
Min Drag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tandem, come on why aren't you responding to me? You make accusations you can't substantiate and then go off at someone else trying to divert the flack.

It was me, not bluepilot, who noticed you editing posts after you obviously sobered up! I intended to make the one post and leave it but you made this far to personal.

If you want to accuse me of being someone I'm not and I respond where's your spine? At least have the decency to defend your accusation and support the grounds on which you make it.

Who cares if Bluepilot alias me (and anyone else the voices in your sad head are telling you) are making spelling mistakes, it doesn't matter. You have no credibility and have brought any/all criticism upon yourself due to your arrogant, selfish, bombastic attitude.

Do yourself (and most of your colleagues) a favour and disappear.

MD

PS anyone reading this who thinks I'm being harsh please take the time to read thro' this thread to understand that I posted my opinion once a few days ago and was personally attacked by this individual and have had enough of his attempts at bullying & intimidation.

If his attitude represents that of the BA majority then good luck to Openskies and those that choose to go there to put the coffers in the bank to support their family's.

Last edited by Min Drag; 28th Mar 2008 at 22:44. Reason: spelling