PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 27th Mar 2008, 22:37
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

That perception is accurate today, but was not so at the time in question.
All BACX pilots (and GSS, and Dan) ever wanted was what you lot are now insisting happens to OS.
(But I'm sure you can show how the strands of the debate are suffieciently different to warrant an opposite view - you reallyshould be in politics. Mind you, ain't this where Rob Hall came from and went to - hmm, thought provoking.)

Your case is a ridiculous transposition of argument based, again, on self interest.
I've nothing against self interest, after all, it's the ultimate motivator for all of us except the most saintly and unattached, however the way BACC and BALPA twist and turn makes them no more than the moral equivalent of Walsh and BA management. You deserve each other - I'm glad I'm out of it, and while I still have strong feelings about the past and will not allow the more ridiculously extreme statements to go unchallenged - ach, a pox on both your houses. The Regionals will do rather well out all this, as the debacle of T5 has shown tonight.
World's Favourite - IPML!