PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 27th Mar 2008, 21:59
The Little Prince

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool M.Mouse said:

As a 20 odd year BA employee I cannot tell you all how ashamed this whole sorry mess makes me feel.
I wonder if he, Hand Solo, Tandem Rotor and the rest have the balls to admit the same over their treatment of fellow "BA Airlines Group" fellow aviators?

I am editing this post at the request of Mr Mouse. below is the content of an email I have sent him. Odd really, I would have thought there were plenty of reasons to have felt ashamed to work for BA from dirty tricks to surcharge fixing, from disrupting flights and inconveniencing pax to mismanaging terminals. Ah well, always good to see an employee support his Company!

I wasn't aware that the specificity of your post was so well defined - I mistakenly thought that you were ashamed to work for BA for a whole variety of understandable reasons.
Please accept my apologies, I'm confident you can understand why anyone should make that mistake about a BA employee these days.

Let's make it plain - M.Mouse is only ashamed of working for BA SOME of the time, for VARIABLE reasons!

Scroll down

Nope, thought not.

Scroll down some more

Hand, you are so far up your own back passage that you cannot comprehend reality. As the Wiz commented,
I tried to put across that perhaps a little introspection and empathy might be useful as you ask others to support your cause, but I can see your self-justification is complete and inpenetrable, so have at it!
You really, genuinely, totally do not see or acknowledge any other point of view but your own. That's why you lot and Walsh are so similar, that's why you, and what passes for the UK National Carrier have really had it. I'll certainly honk if and when I drive past the picket line - I'll smile too, knowing how many egos are being re-aligned with reality.
The actuality is that it'll never come to a picket line - you're already screwed, you just don't realise how much of it is down to yoursleves.
Genuinely tragic, lions led by donkeys as someone remarked a few years ago, although he didn't stop to question the educational qualifications of the lions - maybe they made the donkeys look like Einstein!

Last edited by The Little Prince; 28th Mar 2008 at 14:11.