PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chaos at Terminal 5
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2008, 18:59
hometown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see Gareth Kirkwood wheeled out trying to explain what has gone wrong.

So he's overseen the opening of the Cargo Centre which went pear-shaped and now is watching T5 go into meltdown.

I've had a few run-ins with this idiot, and it's fair to say everything he touches turns to sh1t.

When will BA learn that their entire (with a few exceptions) senior management is completely and utterly incompetent.
Ex Cargo Clown is online now Report Post Reply
Just saw the pathetic statement he made on Sky News , finished and turned on his heels and just walked away, refusing to answer any questions . I watched opened mouthed at this petulent display from a senior BA executive.
A truely unforgivable thing to do in the circumstances but ther you have the true face of Senior BA management , and people wonder why BA has such bad industrial relations.

Next time we see Gareth Kirkwood he'll probably be wearing an orange boiler suit , sharing a cell with crazy Bubba in the good old US of A. Nothing less than than he deserves imo.

Hand baggage only... my god BA 027 / BA 031 / BA057 to name but three of tonights big departures , you couldn't make it up !
I really feel for the passengers and the ordinary staff , this is the chickens coming home to roost after Walsh and his leadership team have slashed good experienced staff and generally managed to upset those that remain , all so the magic 10% margin can be achieved thus triggering huge bonuses for the senior management.

Make no mistake this is a complete and utter disaster for BA and i truely believe heads will roll over this .

WW for one, should seriously be considering his future,