PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air plans to "necessarise" fleet requirements.
Old 4th Jul 2001, 08:29
Icarus

Capt Chaos;
No not really! Not my department that is screwing things up so badly for the company, just the one that has to deal with all the sh!t they cause; and as an expatriate you are never listened to seriously only entertained/tolerated these days!
Additionally, they don't pay me enough not to care unlike a lot around here, so I feel really sad that things are falling apart the way they are and there is no sign whatsoever that anything will improve at all over the next few years.
There are certain people in this company that will forever stop things getting better; however, those that should be able to do something about it seem unable to bite the bullet and get on with it.
It's a damn shame to say the least, the potential is there but it will never be realised.
It would be a far better thing to close things down today, and re-open as a new airline tomorrow with the right people and little or no politics.
They could then replace the Falcon with a Pheonix and fly to the heights they were once accustomed to as THE carrier of the Middle East.