PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - my salary in EK
Thread: my salary in EK
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2008, 13:27
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kennytheking...

Well in India where I live you rent is 1/5 th of what this abibis ask for their assbuilt aparments in Dubai.... I forgot to mention that my salary was for 14 months. State pension for life..i mean a pension that no matter how the financial market goes when you retire at a minimum age and with a minimum years of contribution you will get up to 70 per cent of your last salary until you die,,, not the peanuts i will get when...and it will be soon if they don't give a decent pay rise... i will leave here. My disposable income was between 3800 and 4500 rupie per month net..and since I own my house ...no rent. School and medical are provided for everybody for free.. in India like it is supposed to be in any place before you can call it "civil". Emirates has to do something cause a lot of people is thinking as I think..I did not came for the lifestyle... ( the "being stock in traffic for half of the day" style..?) Sure is not only Emirates fault cause they can't control the exchange rates...but when I read Mr Suwaidi declarations on inflation being due to lack of apartments I get really really pist... Does he ever go to the Marina at night... 90 percent of the apartment are f###ing EMPTY!!!!!! The only reason they don't re-evaluate the Dhiram is because they have massif amount of unsold properties that reached due to short term speculations and excess of greed .. scifi prices...in Dirhams. Hold on.. tight...I foresee a MASSIVE bubble burst... I saw the smoke ..i thought.. that's it...!!