PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2008, 12:25
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course we are forgetting some fundamental elements here folks, 1. whilst the price of oil is rocketing up-wards the dollar is plummeting thus a near perfect trade off, i wonder if the numbers where done how much more the price of oil in comparison to the euro would actually be. 2. yes there are many new aircraft arriving. last i saw was DYF thats like 6 in two weeks, but again with the dropping dollar the price is only coming down. 3. MOL is a lairing bastard and i would have no doubts that the fuel is well hedge into the future but in his on going attempt to slash cost in an attempt to raise his profits, use the line that ryr is un hedge just to give him yet another reason to hack away at the work force..... April 1 is only days away and i heard not a dicky bird about wage negotiation. however,i would be surprised considering the events of the last 4 years and the efforts that where made to get the pilots to sign up to there deals that they would so quickly go back on them,,, MOL is well aware that the powder is not dry on the pilot dispute situation yet and i would be very surprised if he were to try and make a move at pilots salary's