PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair passenger charter - more lies!
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2008, 10:26
jimworcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair have trained you well "Based"

Ryanair have lowered your expectations to such an extent (or you work for them and have bought their nonsense hook, line and sinker), that you genuinely seem to believe that it is fine to oversell because you can hop on one later. As said above, it is rubbish, not all flight routes have more than one flight a day. It is just a ridiculous argument and totally one-sided. If the passenger, on the other hand, turned up late and said oh, I thought this was like a train and I could just hop on one later, do you think Ryanair would give them a sympathetic hearing? MOL has set up a company which treats it's customers with contempt and hostility. The model worked as long as he was able to open up new point to point routes very cheaply with no competition. Competitors are nipping at his heals, the economy is not looking so good and MOL has committed Ryanair to massive capacity increases which are coming regardless of demand. Meanwhile, EZ are able to get more per seat and compete on a low cost model which offers at least a basic level of customer service. MOL will come unstuck.. and Ryanair will be having problems within 18 months. MOL will retire with his millions, and the new broom will push up prices and emphasise customer service and acknowledge they had gone too far. I challenge you to re-read this post in 18 months time and see how much has come true.