PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone in our armed forces NOT think like this?
Old 25th Mar 2008, 13:57
Strictly Jungly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunray Minor said:

"For an example of self-centred Britain, look no further than Maggie and the 80s, personal profit above all else, sod community. "

In direct comparison to Nu-Labour who (only)appear to care for community, with their "initiatives" (that acheive diddly squat). Their female ministers who are wholly in-effective and were only employed on gender and not on ability. They are the masters of Spin and deceit. Personal Profit? Don't make me laugh, take a look at Kinnock, Mandelson et al who raped the trough in UK and now have their snouts firmly embedded in the EU trough!

Give me Maggie every day of the week! She had a spine and balls and at the very least dealt with those horrible blimmin miners. Scargill? Another loon!

The empire may have gone but lets maintain some pride in our country instead of pandering to the "Human rights, votes for wimmin (in comfortable shoes), ethnic minorities, pink and fluffy brigade" who are strangling the very life out of our society.

By the way, as a white, hetero, married man do I qualify to be part of an ethnic minority?????