PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Do BA pilots really deserve our support re Openskys?
Old 25th Mar 2008, 00:32
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't spell altruistic - but I certainly remember the bat!
Fortunately for BA pilots, my support or lack of won't affect things, because I doubt I'd cross the road to p1ss on them were they on fire! - kurtz
how old are you? buy your own cpl and hate the world for not giving it to you on a plate? did one of us steal your wife? i have only been flying for 18 years but find this level of non-sensical hatered beyond belief.

your comments betray a level of intellectual simplicity that airline managers the world over have wet dreams about. your bitterness can only be the result of failure or percieved betrayal. I have flown with many pilots who on having had the sh*ty end of the stick somewhere else ended up in BA. their determination to get the best deal for them and their families says a lot for their motivation and qualities . I can only guess on the tortured path you took to your present job but I am sure that your statement says more about the qualities you possess than any personality flaws in us spoon fed, fat cat, porsche driving nigels.

if i wasn't being paid more with a better pension, staff travel and holiday entitlements than you I might actually want you to cross the street! as it stands you don't worry about us and we will just get on with trying to look after ourselves which in turn should help everybody out.