PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets INDOC and beyond
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2008, 12:12
shneidertrophy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C'mon,

even you hardcore bizzjetjocks must admit that the bigger the plane, the more comfortable your working environment becomes!

Cabin height, luggage space, stability when flying, etc...

And last but not least: the flightdeck!

I dont belive that the flightdeck (and thus working environment) on board of a 7X is not 100000 times more comfortable than the flightdeck of eg. a Citation Bravo or a Hawker400!

I am really curious to see how many of your Falcon 2000 Easy pilots would agree when told they had to fly the 800XP again!

So hey, put that almost-frustration regarding bigger jets besides you and at least admit to certain advantages bigger airplanes have going for them!

Flyingwise I would love to get my hands on e.g. a Falcon900 for a couple of months. explore the boundaries of the flight enveloppe and land at the most obscure airfields...

The question is: do you want to do this the rest of your career? Will you never get tired of not having the privacy of a closed cockpit, 14 stewardesses to serve you,....
Will you never ask for the protection a true SOP has to offer...

I am just wondering here guys, just wnt to open up the discussion a little bit.
After 20 years of flying big commercials jets I am a keen follower of the Netjets forums, but these questions seem to remain unanswered.

So please, enlighten me!

A confused airline pilot