PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Academy of Australia, YBAF, Brisbane QLD Australia
Old 24th Mar 2008, 11:12
172capt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As someone involved with the Airline Academy from the point of view of a student, since my initial contact with the organisation some fourteen months ago, the Academy has developed into a professional (airline) pilot training organisation. To unwarrant bias I will admit that at a stage in the middle of my training journey I looked at other training organisations at Archerfield, only to find that the professionalism of the Academy was unmatched, even down the the aircraft checklists.

For anyone interested in training for the prospects of airline employment, my opinion is that while no organisation is perfect, they strive to achieve the best, the Academy is not perfect and much like every other organisation at Archerfield has faced and will continue to face hurdles, the difference being the responsiveness of management to adapt to a changing scene in the industry and the 'demand' for one of a better word of students. Put simply, unlike other institutions AAA listen and respond to their student base.

I share as much bias for my training organisation as the next person for theirs, however, a full time training program and institution alike that offers an intensive yet social course is unmatched by any other company on the airfield at the date of this post.

I would recommend the Academy, and would certainly hope to instruct with their dynamic team one day in the future.