PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpredictable DGCA
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2008, 10:57
Sky Dancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello folks....

Been watching the bull fight from the sidelines and thought I'd step in to add a little more excitement to the whole thing....From what I hear the rule will be implemented....And no VJM is not related to Mr.Patel but he did foot the bill for Mr.Patel's first daughter's wedding in Bangalore...but nothing came off it... ever since then he's just been getting it harder...

Hey DesiPilot...I agree with you man..the FAA guys are really pleasant to deal with and so are the American pilots..really nice guys to fly with...but have you taken time to really read through the history and statistics of accidents regarding FAA registered aircraft...On the GA scene it is really quite astounding and from the 70 - 90s you should do some reading into the accidents that occured in that part of the world...one thing you will notice is that almost all of them happened due to Pilot Error and the basic reason for that was the wrong guy was in the cockpit...their system allows people with no aptitude to fly...these days the technology on commercial aircraft does not allow for too many accidents...but that is what each licencing authority needs to do...create a system where only the right people get in....take a look at Indian aviation...IA has had it;s fair share of accidents....whatever was the reason ?? you had average guys making it into the flight deck...but that's not the worse part..when you have average guys sitting there and thinking that they are God's gift to commercial aviation and start flying like cowboys....dead bodies is what you get...