PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ferrari Formula 1 team WHAT NEXT!!
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2008, 10:40
poison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sissy you need to aim a bit lower and perhaps you might get a job. Your 3000 hours only on turboprop is not going to do it for any of the major carriers in the Gulf. Just take a look and see what the requirements are before your continue yapping at a senseless rate. When it is that you have the minimum requirement and you have been applying for sometime without any success then you have something to talk about. But for the time being why don't you try some other carrier like Jazeera Airways or some outfit in Turkey to gain your experience. You think just because the main carriers in the Middle East are short of pilots and it has been brought to their attention of the serious deficit that they will face in the near future that they will change their hiring policy to suit you? Yes I know that you would love to fly with Etihad but your desperate attempts of trying to show us all that you would fly without compensation is just an indication that you're still in the little league. When you have made it to the big league and you still want to argue your point on exchange rate protection and terms and conditions, people, and when I say this I mean one or two, may actually listen to you. But for the time being stop the whining and put your energy into a good cv for some other jet operator that will hire you. Bye Bye.