PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2008, 10:31
Joffyh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well In some ways it's nice to know that other people are having similar problems and it's not just me .

I couldn't even get into the dam thing for the first couple of days as it wouldn't accept my answer to the secret question, I called Flybe and spoke to HR several times as well as Bond and they all said everything with my application looks fine and I shouldn't have any problems . I've emailed Bond about this Education problem and they're yet to get back to me, I guess it being Easter and all that's to be expected...it's just bloody annoying. What makes it worse is I submitted my CV and covering letter when it still said on their website "send your covering letter and CV to..." but they still wanted me to apply again online.

Av8rboyz what position have you applied for the same position everytime? I don't want to come across as harsh but Flybe say if you don't hear back from them in 6 weeks then it means your application hasn't been successful and normally you can't reapply for the same position for a minimum of 12 months.