PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporeair Captain recruitment
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2008, 09:25
boeingdream787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Excellent Post-Locblue

Locblue-Many thanks for this absolutely amazing and intensely informative post. Prolly one of the best on this thread...
So basically,as a vary ball park figure,one can expect to make anything between 18-20K a month with an expense platform in the range of 12-13K...?? And then about 10% taxes? I take it that would be a fair assessment..?? Therefore a very approximate savings of about 4-5K SD would be a reasonable guess i figure.Sounds like quite a decent plan.BTW whats this 'joining bonus'..? Some kinda company lure to join up I guess.Taxable? And the 10K gratuity.....is it paid yearly or mebbe at the end of the 5 year term,like u suggested. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,the 13th month bonus....what exactly is that.Sorry,but a new concept to me...!! And when u said its paid 3-6 months,does that mean you could possibly get 3-6 months of your basic pay as a bonus per annum...???!! Sorry for these rather stupid q's,but like they say,the simplest of q's sound also like the stupidest. Pardon me.....but just trying to understand the logistics.....
Cheers now.......BD