PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow separation
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2008, 21:15
Zorax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
120.4, "Andrew" or whoever you are calling yourself today, it's a real pity that you are only prepared to make one post on this topic. In the past you have been such a vocal and prolific poster and it appears now that only the BBC is a good enough outlet for your opinions. As Andy Warhol once said ........

However, in the unlikely event that you will put your quiet retirement to one side for an hour or so, perhaps you could answer the following.

"I was about to walk out of the door for the last time, after which I would not be able to observe progress in this area".

How much time between walking out the door and going to the BBC did you allow for any progress to be made?

"My greater error was my tardiness in resolving that, which was down to a combination of “it’ll probably be alright” in my mind and no spare r/t capacity with which to do it".

I can't help but think that having made an error yourself, with procedures that you were obvioulsy happy to follow, you have now decided that this was due to an errant culture, rather than just a human misjudgement on your part.

Finally, why the anonimity? Was this the BBC's idea to add a little drama, or yours? If you are really so convinced by your own opinions - why hide?

To my knowledge, NATS hasn't even got enough controllers let alone a hit squad !!