PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I'm getting a £300 whirlywheel tomorrow!
Old 30th Mar 2002, 01:56
Monocock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sennadog. .. .I (and by the response, several others) understand exactly where I was coming from with my observations.. .. .I have worked hard for my licence and work hard to keep it. I have friends who wish to god that they could have the same privilige, perhaps knowing that they never will.. .. .Reading ("facial expressions" not required) that someone feels oneupmanship as he strolls out to his aircraft doesn't fill me with anger, just sadness. . .. .Why do some people who are about to fly an a/c feel they are "one up" on the chap who is observing??? . .. .I fly because I love it, I take as many non-flying enthusiasts up as I can because I know they love it.. .. .Some of the "observers" may not be allowed to fly. Perhaps medical reasons, or financial, or family pressures, or they lost their nerve, or they flew themselves to boredom, or they have families now who are'nt interested, or ........ .. .We all put our pants on one leg at a time, lets not get clever because we can do certain things.. . . . <small>[ 29 March 2002, 22:26: Message edited by: Monocock ]</small>