PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Age Discrimination: Fighting the CAA! (+ update)
Old 21st Mar 2008, 15:08
DennisK

Location: Kings Caple, Ross-on-Wye.orPiccots End. Hertfordshire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old age and a story

Well, I suppose this yarn should be on another thread, but at least it will keep us on the front row of the pprune grid for a day or so..

The speaker was telling us about his two ten year olds, Jimmy and Mary who were playing in the garden when a super fast helicopter came booming across the rooftop on its way into the nearby airfield.

Jimmy is bored with their usual game so he suggests to Mary that they could play at being a helicopter.

Jimmy searches the garden to find a length of timber for the fuselage. He pulls out his string and conker which he whirls above their heads as he sits astride the make-believe heli.

"Get on board behind me" he invites Mary, and the pair rush around the garden making rotor blade and engine noises.

"We need to make it more realistic" Jimmy says. "We'll climb on the fence for a high hover ... You climb up behind me," he tells Mary.

As she climbs up, sadly Mary slips and falls to the ground.

Mary looks up at Jimmy. ""I've hurt my pussy Jimmy." she says. "Come down and kiss it better please."

"Don't be silly Mary," Jimmy says. "It's just a game and I'm not a real helicopter pilot."

Anyway, it made me laugh.

Best wishes all out there.

DRK