PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wings Aviation Airplane Missing!
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2008, 14:52
ruma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEMA Helicopter

5N-BGY, the search and rescue helicopter is cooling off on ground NAF BASE, Port Harcourt after the so called search for the missing airplane in Obudu area. Also the Caverton Helicopter which is being conracted by NIMASA another agency have since returned to Lagos! Does that mean the search is over? Is it because the crew were the only one involved ? Imagine if they were with the governor on board? the government would have intensified thier search!
The only concerned person seems to be the senate president who is also a pilot with PPL(H). maybe that was why he was a little bit concerened with the statement he made on the telly! We the remaining masses are waiting to see the outcome of this search.I wish they could tell the whole world the type of training and equipment on board this so called search helicopter? What makes NIMASA contracted the search mission of its agency to Caverton in the first place? To the best of my knowledge, nothing special is on board their fleet of helicopters for the mission. The crew too were not specially trained for such----- So it is how far you can see and all that -----.I belief the float given the crew is exausted after a week of stay in Obudu. So they have to go and beg their oga for more fund? I am just wondering and i hope someone will raise my hope from this valley of ---