PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Open Skies
Thread: Open Skies
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2008, 14:40
Hand Solo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not angry and I'm not spitting the word manager. It's a simple statement of fact. Your posting style reveals your identity.

You have posted almost exclusively on the BA cabin crew strike or the potential flight crew strike.

You utilise the 'we are all on the same side' line in multiple posts, whilst advocating a course of action detrimental to those you purport to help.

You deliberately and repeatedly misrepresent the positions of the unions involved, whilst posting the management positions as a true statement of fact.

You offer identical 'assurances' as appear in the management internal comms, and avoid any questions which challenge those assurances. Indeed your stock answers could have been written by the BA PR department.

You attempt to divert attention from your failure to address the issues by accusing people of behaving in a childish or militant fashion.

You exhort people to see the threat from outside (a threat that we are more than capable of dealing with) in the hope that they will take their eye off the threat within.

All these traits are identical to those displayed in the BA internal comms. Your posts read like a page straight out of their play book. For that reason, it seems obvious to me, and most others, that you are a BA manager. Now it might make you angry that we don't fall for your 'genuine nice guy' assurances, but we'll be remaining calm, rational and resolute in defending our careers.

PS Hope you get your bonus this year.