PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA new Club World Product.
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2008, 09:16
MrSoft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please please PLEASE write in. I know you are all getting fed up to the gills and perhaps feel that enough is enough, but nothing will change unless they are made blatantly aware that things are so wrong.
That's a shocking glimpse into an arrogant mindset; I think I will be dropping BA a line!

We must all be morons, for wanting a mini drinks tray. If you're in the sleeping position, the main tray is unuseable. So where else am I going to leave my big scotch at bedtime?

The other week on QR, I had a glass of white, a glass of champoo, and a glass of water on the go, all without needing my main table folding down; whilst watching on demand Mighty Boosh these are little things, but big things - I don't think I can get anywhere near this kind of rich experience with the BA product!

I am treating Mrs S long haul later this year, and have the miles to go free with BA in CW. Yet QR and EY are so much better, I might just shell out anyway to do it right. BA should be seriously worried about that. Then again I see CW full to the gills every time, no wonder management is able to delude itself!

This is all about product and nothing else; British Airways CC are still light years ahead and I feel sorry for them, forced to be front-line support for such a shonky product.